When you need to get your adjustment control back after lifting your vehicle, the best solution is an Adjustable Control arm to give you back the right alignment to your 4WD, avoiding failure of suspension, steering and the CV axle.
Features & Benefits:
- Corrects Camber in lifted vehicles.
- 7 Position adjustable castor - up to 4 degrees.
- Greaseable Ball Joints
- Increased Coil Clearance
- Increased Down Travel
- Get more droop travel, your drivability and tracking back
- Get your tire to sit where you want it in the wheel well
Suitable For: Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 120 Series 2003-2009
*** Please make sure it fits your car before purchase ***
- Pair of Upper Control Arms (Left & Right)
Installation Guide or Manual is NOT included
Professional Installation is recommended
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.